Tour des Canadiens 3 – Project insight
Tour des Canadiens phase 3 is the most expect new condo project of Montreal 2018 now officially opened to public sales.
Tour des Canadiens, long story short
Phase 1 was the fastest selling condo project in Montreal condo history.
Phase 2 confirmed the excitement and confidence Montreal condo investors has since the project is also sold out and expected to be delivered in 2019.
So what about Tour des Canadiens phase 3
- Part of a 2B investment with the Quad Windsor project
- 55 storeys
- 567 condo units
- 1 to 3 bedrooms + stunning Penthouse
- Still located at Lucien L’Allier subway station and the Bell Center
- Short term rental will be allowed which is the biggest incentive for condos investors
- Parking only allowed to purchaser of 2 bedroom +
With an unique design, Tour des Canadiens 3 plan to have a pedestrian bridge connecting the condos to the Deloitte Tower, Windsor station and the Bell Centre above St Antoine Street.
Contact me by email or phone call to invest at Tour des Canadiens phase 3 or any other condo opportunities in Montreal