Life at L/AVENUE reaches new heights with the ELEVAT/ON COLLECTION, created for those with higher expectations.
Occupying the 38th to the 49th floors, these stunning Penthouses overlook the heart of Montreal’s vibrant downtown and range in size from 1,300 to a palatial 5,300 square feet, all with spacious outdoor terraces from which to take in the breathtaking views.
Tailored to modern city living, ELEVAT/ON COLLECTION residences are appointed to the highest standards, offering residents an exclusive selection of features and finishes. Life at the top is yours at L/AVENUE.
BUILDING FEATURES AND AMENITIES
- Prestigious 50-storey tower featuring a full glass façade and balconies with glass railings
- Double-height lobby with private, secure entrance for residents; 24/7 security guard, electronic telecom system, elevators reserved for the residential units
- Amenities floor including indoor/outdoor pool, sauna, steam bath, massage room, lounge, movie room, gym, outdoor terrace and private reception room with fully equipped kitchen
- Secure access and a concierge/security guard for the amenities floor
- Private storage locker for each unit, available as an option, located on parking levels
- 9-foot ceilings
- Engineered wood floors
- Modern baseboards and casings in painted MDF
- Slab-style interior doors with lever handles
- Front-loading stackable washer and dryer
- European-style cabinetry with laminated doors and glossy finish accent doors**
- Quartz countertops
- Ceramic backsplash
- Stainless steel sink with modern faucet
- Refrigerator and dishwasher with integrated panels, in colours complementing the cabinetry
- Built-in stainless steel stove
- Microwave built into the island
- Modern vanity with laminate cabinet doors and glossy finish accent doors
- Quartz countertop
- Mirrored pharmacy with integrated lighting
- Ceramic flooring and baseboards
- Ceramic shower base and shower and tub surrounds
- Modern shower fittings; shower rail and rain showerhead
- Glass shower door or panel
ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL
- Electrical heating with individual controls for each room
- Central air conditioning with fresh air intake
- Electrical junction boxes in dining room and kitchen (ready to receive client’s lighting fixtures)
- Telephone and cable outlets in living room and bedroom(s)
- Individual hydro meters
- Building equipped with sprinkler system as well as smoke and heat detectors
This is where you’ll live. In the heart of downtown, directly across from the Bell Centre, home of the Montreal Canadiens.
Here, the best Montreal has to offer is right outside your door. Entertainment venues, festivals, dining, shopping – everything to satisfy the most discerning tastes.
Intimate restaurants for romantic nights. Local cafés for an al fresco 5 à 7. Upscale boutiques for a shopping spree. The old port for a dose of joie de vivre.