Rare and unique condo project in Nun Island Montreal scheduled for 2017. It will give an unique lifestyle to his owners.
Nestled in a waterfront garden adjacent to an ecological park, Evolo S is located on the banks of the St. Lawrence, with breathtaking views of both city and river. This 25-storey tower provides immediate access to a network of paths, charming retail and neighbourhood life.
The condos’ interiors reflect sophistication and space efficiency. Floor-to-ceiling windows allow residents to enjoy natural light and magnificent views.
- 600 to 1,785 sq. feet of living space
- Indoor parking and storage space included in the purchase price
- Large, semi-recessed balconies
- Wide-plank wood flooring (Engineered Wood Product)
- Condo ceilings: 2.7 metres (9’), Penthouse ceilings: 3 metres (10’)
- Modern kitchen and dining room
- Three kitchen appliances included in the purchase price
- Contemporary, open concept layout
- Three high-speed elevators
Enjoy a revitalizing break without leaving home. Designed to nurture your well-being, the EvoloS spa features modern installations including : whirlpool, cold bath, steam bath, sauna, outdoor pool and gym with state-of-the-art equipment for you to enjoy.
Designed with lifestyle in mind, the common areas of EvoloS, with subdued and relaxing colour schemes and natural materials, are conducive to comfort. The social room provides the perfect balance, whether you are looking forward to a quiet evening with a book or a convivial gathering of friends.
A green building
Evolo S minimizes your carbon footprint by providing:
- A more energy-efficient building
- The use of nontoxic and locally-sourced materials for better indoor air quality
- Underground parking with a green roof
- Landscaping that features hardy plants that require less watering
- Easy access to public transit
- A pedestrian-friendly design that provides walkable access to amenities and services
- Numerous parks and riverfront trails
- Public spaces illuminated by LED, which consumes less energy and lasts longer